MON – FRI 11:00-5:00
SAT – SUN 11:00-6:00
Open other times by appointment.
Our goal when you visit the winery is to provide a unique, memorable and personal wine tasting experience. A typical tasting will include six different wines, some with food pairings to allow you to experience how wines and food interact. Each tasting can last between 15-20 minutes. Located on top of Blue Mountain, our winery offers our visitors peaceful setting in the country where you enjoy scenic views and taste world class wines.
Since we make many different wines, we rotate the wines that are on the tasting sheet from week to week.
When planning a visit to Fox Meadow Winery we ask you to consider the following:
- The best time to visit the winery is on weekdays. While we would like to provide every guest with the same level of hospitality each time they visit, the pace at the winery is a little slower on weekdays, allowing us to spend more time with each visitor, providing them with an exceptional tasting experience.
- Our goal is to provide an enjoyable but sedate setting so that our visitors can enjoy both our wine and the spectacular scenic vista.
- Groups of eight or more people, limos and/or buses require a reservation. Please contact the winery to schedule a group tasting.
- Only wine club members and up to 4 guests per membership will be permitted to enjoy picnic foods at Fox Meadow on our deck or in our tasting room on weekends and Federal Holidays. Any guest that visits may enjoy food purchased at Fox Meadow in our tasting room or on our deck.
- If you do visit our winery please do not bring any outside or previously purchased alcoholic beverage onto the property. Virginia ABC law expressly forbids this and you will be asked to leave the property.
- Dogs are welcome outdoors ONLY. They must be leashed, well behaved and polite to other dogs and people. Dogs are allowed in the picnic area or on the deck. They are not allowed in the club room or tasting room.
Food Available For Purchase:
- Chilled Bottled Water $1
- Hot Baguettes (weekends only) $3
- Carr’s Crackers $6
- Sesmark (gluten free) Rice Crackers $6
- Cabot Cheeses (Tuscan Cheddar and Horseradish Cheddar) $8
- Virginia Chutneys (Mango, Spicy Plum or Hot Peach) $8.50
- Boar’s Head Sausage (Salami with White Wine) $9
- Goot Essa Cheeses (Savory Oregano or Wood Smoked Cheddar) $10.75
- Fruit and Cheese Plate (weekends only) $17
- Charcuterie Plate (weekends only) $22
If you have any questions call us at: 540-636-6777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.