We are open! Reservations required on Saturdays & Sundays. No reservations needed during the week!
540-636-6777 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Now open 7 days a week!
Mon - Fri: 11AM-5PM
Sat & Sun: 11AM-6PM
- Weekend guests will be able to reserve time slots at the winery to enjoy either a tasting, deck seating, or both! Your table location will be identified at the time of reservation by staff.
- If all deck seats are full, our picnic area is first-come, first-serve.
- We are offering self-guided tastings (6 wines; $15/guest) by reservation only on Saturdays & Sundays (available during the week if staffing allows - give us a call to see if this may be possible).
- We now offer self-guided flights during the week (Mon-Fri) - 4 pre-poured wines for $12!
- Currently, our maximum group size is 6 guests.
- Due to current health and safety guidelines, no outside food is permitted other than in our picnic area. Our light fare menu will be available for purchase!
- In line with Governor Northam’s mandate, we will be requiring all visitors to have masks when entering the building, and when they are moving to their assigned table. The staff will also be required to use masks when waiting on customers. Once seated visitors may remove their masks, or keep them on based on their comfort level. We will be utilizing mask both to protect our employees and our customers.
Please keep in mind all of us will be smiling behind our masks because we are happy to see our customers again!
When planning a visit to Fox Meadow Winery we ask you to consider the following:
1. The best time to visit the winery is on weekdays. While we would like to provide every guest with the same level of hospitality each time they visit, the pace at the winery is a little slower on weekdays, allowing us to spend more time with each visitor, providing them with an exceptional tasting experience.
2. Our goal is to provide an enjoyable but quiet setting so that our visitors can enjoy both our wine and the spectacular scenic vista.
3. We allow picnics in our designated picnic area.
4. If you do visit our winery, please do not bring any outside or previously purchased alcoholic beverage onto the property. Virginia ABC law expressly forbids this and you will be asked to leave the property.
5. Dogs are welcome on our outdoor deck or picnic area. They must be leashed, well behaved and polite to other dogs and people.
If you have any questions call us at: 540-636-6777 or email us at email@example.com.