Fox Meadow Winery’s goal is to offer our visitors a unique food and wine sensory experience that offers several types of wines for our visitors to taste, with each of the wines within our tasting flights being different.
The price of wine tasting can range from $12.00 to $30.00 per person. Tasting depending on the activities going on at the winery. The last tasting of the day begins 15 minutes before closing.
NEW Reserve Seated Tasting Experience
• Sample 6 wines, some current vintages and some library
• We pair each wine with individually hand-crafted accompaniments of charcuterie, cheeses, and chocolate.
• The cost is $20 per person ($15 for FOF Wine Club members).
• Please call for reservations and allow 40 minutes for the experience.
Standard Wine Tasting Flight
• Sample 3 white wines & 3 red wines
• We pair these wines with 3 little “bites or morsels” of food to enhance the tasting experience.
• The cost is $12 per person ~ tastings are complementary for our Friends of the Foxes wine club members.
Special Wine Tastings - Check our Events page throughout the year for special wine tastings. Some of these include:
o Reserve Wine Tastings in the wine cellar
o Cellar Vertical Tastings
o Barrel tastings
o Wine Education Series
o Fudgeapalooza held annually on the first weekend of November. We pair 6 of our wines with 6 gourmet fudge flavors!
o Cakeapalooza held in April pairing 4 cupcakes with 6 wines