Fox Meadow Winery’s goal is to offer our visitors a unique food and wine sensory experience that offers several types of wines for our visitors to taste, with each of the wines within our tasting flights being different.
The price of wine tasting can range from $10.00 to $30.00 per person. Tasting depending on the activities going on at the winery. The last tasting of the day begins 15 minutes before closing
Our Standard Wine Tasting Flight
• Sample 3 white wines & 3 red wines
• We pair these wines with 3 little “bites or morsels” of food to enhance the tasting experience.
• The cost is $10 per person ~ tastings are complementary for our Friends of the Foxes wine club members.
Beginning in the Fall 2019 we will also offer a Reserve Wine & Food Tasting (reservations required)
• Samples of a selection of 7 of wines, some of these include our Library wines with 4 gourmet food pairings
• This sit-down tasting will include both hot & cold hors d’oeuvres paired specifically to bring out the unique qualities of our wines $30 per person (plus tax & gratuities) for groups of 4 or more
Special Wine Tastings - Check our Events page throughout the year for special wine tastings. Some of these include:
o Reserve Wine Tastings in the wine cellar
o Cellar Vertical Tastings
o Barrel tastings
o Wine Education Series
o Fudgeapalooza held annually on the first weekend of November. We pair 6 of our wines with 6 gourmet fudge flavors!
o Let’s Go Nuts! We pair 6 of our wines with 6 types of nuts
o Cakapalooza held in April pairing 4 cupcakes with 6 wines